Saturday 25 October 2014

Good morning everyone,what a beautiful morning it is to. I haven't been able to craft for a while as I have had shingles which gave me blisters on my right hand which meant I couldn't use it. They are still there but are drying up but it means I can't use scissors still so can't do my usual 3D decoupage type cards. However I have managed to be able to use my die's. So I have done my 1st Christmas card and tried something a bit different. I used the Sue Wilson filigree poinsettia die's and the plain poinsettia die's to create this one,I also used the crafters companion dottie A4 embossing folder and the Sue Wilson holly die and one of my favourite ribbons for the bow. I hope you like it and it inspires you



5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Angie, this is absolutely stunning! I love the design and gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

lovely card.x

Brawny x said...

Sorry you've been poorly. Hope you feel well soon. A gorgeous card x

Jackie T said...

Hi Angie your card is gorgeous I love how you have created the poinsettias. I am glad you are feeling better Shingles is nasty. Hugs Jackie

Angie's card designs said...

Aww thank you all for taking the time to comment,it means a lot to get some feedback. I am glad you all like it,I am just about to post another xx