Friday, 17 July 2015

I’m in love with these fantastic new Christmas dies that Fiona Clayton ­ Crafter’s Companion will have on Create & Craft TV this weekend!! She’s got lots of fabulous demonstrations planned, so don’t miss her! Get all the info about the shows and a look at all the dies here: http://bit.ly/1HxR
I thought I would show you a sneak peak of my one of my favourite sample cards I produced,although there are so many favourites.

Christmas wreath die
Poinsetta die
CC A4 dotty folder
Green card (my own)
Green ribbon ( papermania)
Noel sentiment ( Kanban)
8x8 card blank 

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Love this, it's just so elegant and beautiful

Linda Simpson said...

Such an elegant card and love the design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lea Brawn said...

Fabulous card x

Erin Bentley said...

Gorgeous card, love the dies you have used.

Hugs Erin xx