Thursday 7 August 2014

Hello again everyone,me again!!!!
Well it is late due to my being ill but here is my design team card for http://gruffiesandguests.blogspot.co.uk/ It is my favourite time of the month,I will never tire of creating cards from these little critters. This month I have used a image from the Gruffies and Happy Hoppers cd . The challenge this month is anything goes/boys so I chose this image of this cute bear riding his motor bike.
I have done it in 3D decoupage as I like to bring these images alive and can't resist decoupaging them,the metal on the bike I cut out and then inked with silver ink to make them look more metalic. I used this backing paper because I thought it gave an American feel and to add a bit of sparkle I used a quickie glue pen around the edges of some of the stars and added blue glitter.
I hope you like it and I hope we will see you over at Gruffies and Guests to enter the challenge. Our sponsor this month is http://petallu.tictail.com/ who has donated a £10 lucky dip prize of a some of her flowers. Happy crafting everyone,take care



4 comments:

CraftyKay said...

What a great fun image. Thank you for sharing with Crafty Bloggers Network.x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Angie, I hope you feel better soon.hugs
Linda xxx

Jan said...

This looks great xx Jan

Angie's card designs said...

Thank you ladies,hugs x