Saturday 19 March 2016






Hi everyone,here is my latest make using the new dies from the Downton Abbey filigree die collection. This is a wine box I made with the new classical edge die. I have never made one before and although I know I have a template on the cd from crafter's companions big score cd, I couldn't find it amongst all the mess in my craftroom so I had to just make it up as I went along. It was surprisingly easy though, I made two boxes 3.5" square x 6.5" high and decorated them both with the papers from the Downton Abbey paper pad then from a piece of gold card 13. 6/8 " x 3" I scored at 3. 2/8",  6. 4/8", 9. 6/8" to make a slightly smaller square, then glued it to the inside top edge leaving it proud by 1.5" to give a lip for the top of the box to lay over.
I hope you will agree that it make a gift of a bottle of wine just that little bit more special and wasn't hard to make








Downton Abbey Filigree dies Wine box Classical edge die A3 Centura pearl/gold card Papers from paper pad Damask embossing folder Die cut embellishments Ribbon from kit Tacky glue Collall glue

No comments: